Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 5

These days are going much faster now that I have a new blackberry storm. This contraption is really like techno-crack. I can't stop myself from using it and interacting with everyone. I'm addicted!

These days are getting easier as my mind is now occupied with things other than food. I'm heading to the bball game tonight. I'm staying away from the food and booze and sticking with shakes an water.

One thing I realized is that if you don't give yourself any choices (ESPECIALLY WITH FOOD) and stay strict for a pre-determined period of time (like 4 weeks) you are much more able to stick with the plan than if you had multiple choices to choose from.

1 choice makes you a robot. 2 choices gives you a dilemma. 3 or more choices gives you too options.

I am now a robot. And I have to be to finish the rest of this diet. I'm down 4 pounds from my original weight now. Looking skinny as ever. Probably going to hit low 160's once this diet is done. I'll look like an asian Kate Moss. GREEEEEAT...

STaying on course,

DG

No comments: