Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Effing Day 3

So Day 3 is the the hardest so far and I haven't even had my 2nd shake of the day yet.

I almost gagged on shake #1 but I managed to swish it down not to mention the fact that I was still sore from my training day on Monday.

Bring on the Day 2 training program....

5 Sets/8 reps

Lat pullups
Incline dumbbell press with neutral grip
Romanian Deadlift
Barbell bicep curl
Hanging leg raise

This was by far the hardest workout day I have had in a long long time. I really thought that I was either going to faint or throw up or BOTH.

I always say that intensity equals results. Well this was as intense as it got.

Now that I'm done I'm feeling better after my post workout shake. I'm ready to take on the rest of the day but even more ready to rest up my body.

DG

No comments: