Monday, April 28, 2008

Day 1

First day on Phase two of Next Level training.

When I was doing the exercises I felt pretty good and was wondering if I was pushing hard enough.

Even throughout the workout I was wondering why this workout was so easy compared to the last workout.

Fast forward to after my workout:

I started to shake when putting on my clothes. I thought, "Hey, this is good. I'm shakey and my muscles are feeling it."

Made my lunch at home and ate it immediately.

Fifteen minutes after lunch I am starting to get a little light headed and shakey again!

What is this delayed response??

Weird feeling but I'm kinda liking it. Maybe my body had a delayed response to the workout? I'm feeling a lot better but man, where did those shakes come from??

Day two tomorrow...

DG

No comments: