Friday, April 18, 2008

Okay so I'm still an idiot (What's new?)

So I did shoulders today and it hurt badly. But I was able to break some PR's (performance records) so the session was intense and effective.

So I was such in a rush to get from the gym to my house that I decided to hold off on eating until I get to my home.

When I got home I had an idea for my new bootcamp I'm starting so I had to write it down immediately.

Then I was so focused on what I was doing that I totally forgot about eating.

Then I started to get the shakies (When you body starts to let you know that you need something to eat...Pronto).

Then I ran upstairs immediately knowing what was going wrong and cooked myself some veggies and fish (shaking the whole time mind you).

I even overate by adding an extra turkey sausage and an avocado because I was still feeling the shakies.

Lesson of the day is: Never be too busy to feed your body. Never skip meals to properly time your feed times. Try to stop being an idiot and do what is right.

Ahhh now that I got that off my chest, time to go eat some dorito's chips and call it a day. I deserve it for going through all this shit right? Riiiight.

DG

No comments: