Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's been a long time...

I haven't posted in a long time so I thought I would check in quickly.

I'm currently onto the second week of transitioning and it looks like this diet has been a success. I've been hovering around 167 - 170 pounds throughout the whole transition.

The coolest thing about it is that my bad dietary habits have disappeared. Steamed veggies seem like a cheat meal to me and I only want to eat the leanest of meats.

It's been said that once someone makes an extreme physical transformation they become addicted to the way they look. Not in a narcissistic way but in a "I will never go back to the way I was before" kind of way.

My work is still not over yet. I have this transition to do then I'm going to put myself through some hardcore bodybuilding for 3 weeks then shred it all down again with Alwyn Cosgroves Afterburn 2 program.

I'm getting excited just talking about it :P

DG

No comments: