Monday, March 9, 2009

End of day post

Day 1 started off pretty badly but I enjoyed the end of it. I always get a kick out of training my boot camps. I am really blessed to say that I really have no issues with any boot camp I'm training. Everyone works hard and doesn't mind that I kick their asses on a regular basis.

I love people who train hard and give it their all. That pretty much sums up why I love training my camps.

I thought I was going to throw up during my workout session. Who says fat loss is easy?

Here is my Monday training program

6 Sets of 5 reps in a circuit/30 seconds rest between exercises

1. Underhanded bent over back row using barbell - 130 lbs
2. Overhead Squats - 90 lbs (KILLER EXERCISE but do not try alone. Dangerous as shit)
3. Dips - 70 lbs
4. Ab rollout using Ab roller - This is the HOLY SHIT of all ab exercises. You don't realize how much you are using your abs until you have to demo an ab exercise in front of a boot camp class and not be able to finish a rep. My abs were fried after this.

So I have yet to drink my last shake. After I'm done this blog post I'll be downing my last one and going to bed. Today was rough but tomorrow is always a new day with new challenges and new ways to grow.

Lesson of the day is....never start the Velocity diet on daylight savings time. And even though you start out shitty doesn't mean that you end up that way.

I got my Direct Energy peeps to train tomorrow. I hope y'all are ready for a severe beatdown ass kicking. In a totally good way of course ;P

Much love and respect,

DG

No comments: