Sunday, March 8, 2009

So here we go again...

I'm a little crazy when it comes to fitness. I'm a little OCD when it comes to learning about exercise especially when it comes to fat loss.

If you want to see the very beginning go here: The Beginning...

So when I came across this little diet and tried it out I was pretty floored by the results. I lost 18 pounds of fat and 4 inches off my waist. Damn.

So fast forward to today:

- I am a lot leaner than last year
- My abs have shape but they don't look as nice after 1 trip to Hong Kong and the holidays.
- I have healthier eating habits, drinking more water
- I'm still not satisfied

My goal for this diet is to get ripped in time for the summer and also to reverse any bad habits I have accumulated over the year.

Things are different this year. I'm not really working from home, I have a girlfriend and the excitement has worn off which has lead to overconfidence and a lack of preparation.

I expect new challenges this time around but I know I'll be able to handle them. Who knows? Maybe it will be easier this time around. Yeah right! And pigs will be flying out of my ass :P

Want more info on what I'm doing? Go here: http://velocitydiary.blogspot.com/2008/02/v-diet-what-this-is-all-about.html

Wish me luck. But luck has nothing to do with it.

DG

Ps. I will be posting on this blog on a daily basis. Check it out every day to see some blood, sweat and tears.

No comments: