Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I don't even know what day it is...I think it's day 9?

I feel like this blog is like an AA meeting:

"Hi my name is Dan and I've been sober 9 days without food"

I started this day late but I was able to get a lot of shit done. I'm still rushing to get my to do list completed, getting a hair cut, then picking up my dad then heading to the Betsy Johnson fashion show at Branthouse.

Everyone is like, "Wow you go clubbing without drinking. That's impressive." I don't really see it as THAT impressive but I do understand. When you are surrounded by alcohol and everyone is getting inebriated it is just so easy to do the same.

When you have a plan that doesn't give you much leeway in terms of what to intake into your body, it really isn't too hard at all. I'm more of a man who likes structure above all else. I'm a planner. I live for following a plan and sticking to it.

Thats just me...

Alright I gotta do some more work. Peace out A town.

DG

No comments: