Friday, March 19, 2010

Away we go...TRAINING DAY

I love training day. It gets me out of the house, it keeps me fit, it gives my brain something else to focus on, it gets me off my desk chair, it allows me to do some swimming and sit in the jacuzzi...it is something I have honed in on and used as an escape for the past 11 years and counting.

I remember I ran into friends at the mall and I just same from the gym and they asked me, "Is that all you do?"

I WISH IT WAS.

It's a lot better than what I was doing before...which was sitting on a couch and doing nothing...well watching TV and playing video games...not exactly productive stuff.

I can think of nothing better to do with my free time than workout. I'm a gym rat for sure.

Today's WOK OUT

Heavy loads (insert dirty joke here), 4-5 reps, work up to 25 reps

Front Squat
Bench Press Close Grip
Chin ups
Push Press


I'm going to add some abs in there at the end and then swimming.

If exercise was a girl we would be soulmates. I love you exercise...til death do us part.

Btw this is the look i"M going for:

I was going to post a picture of the New Moon dude Taylor lautner but...dude's like 18 years old. It just doesn't seem right to strive for an 18 year olds body.

No comments: