Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 8 and I'm runnin

This diet is easy...yet it is hard...just like everything else that is worth doing.

I cheated a little too much on my healthy solid meal day. My stomach shrank so much that I couldn't finish my meals.

Today is the same as always. As much as I think this diet will get harder....I'm starting to think that it might just get a little easier.

I'm playing around with different things and seeing what works for me. I'm not changing the diet at all but I am trying out different feed timings.

The weekend was a little bit of a challenge. I had a party to hit on Sunday and food was all around. I'm glad I enjoyed the company I was around because I was kept pre occupied with conversation most of the time.

I'm getting more careful in selecting my words, my thoughts...it's easier to lose my temper now that I'm restricting my calories. So I have to keep my emotions and thoughts under control and relaaaaaxxxx.

Workout day today....Should be exciting

No comments: