Monday, March 15, 2010

End of day 1...not bad...not entirely great either.

Okay so Day 1 kinda went by faster than I thought it would. That was the good part.

The bad part is that my body is not used to this diet yet (obviously...it's the first freaking day) and I had bouts at the end of my day with mental clarity and energy.

After my boot camp class I literally felt myself slurring my speech and trying to keep a normal conversation.

I think this'll get better as time goes on and I get used to things. Cranky Dan is not out in full force yet but further down the road I can see myself getting a little perturbed.

I was talking to Janice (my boot camp trainer) and even when she diets down she says she gets "bitchy". I can definitely understand that.

Anywho I'm out for tonight....don't even try to contact me because I'll be in La La land...doing something totally mindless until I go to bed.

Talk to you later

No comments: