Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 9

It feels like groundhog day today. Well despite the busyness of today it was the same as usual

I'm just looking to get through each day and get to the next right now.

I'm working on 3 different projects at once and my brain just doesn't seem to be processing information because I'm low carbing.

On a brighter note I have been researching this new nutrition program by Joel Marion called cheat your way thin and I will using it on my own body once I'm done V-dieting.

It actually makes sense. I just have to be careful. Being a former fat boy makes you a little wary about feeding yourself with all your fave foods.

My body is my laboratory and I am willing to give it a shot. If this pans out I will be recommending this to all of my clients. It just sounds too good to be true.

No comments: