Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 1

Today is day 1 of my 28 day velocity diet journey.

I expect this diet to be easier than I really think it is. I'm preparing myself for 28 days of hell. No basketball for one month. Strict but easy to follow diet guidelines and a test of my own will.

I will be posting regularly to show the physical, emotional and mental effects of this diet. I have researched and read about it thoroughly. It seems to be one of the only diets that can get rid of your adipose tissue, make you look lean and still be able to retain muscle mass.

Starting measurements

Weight - 186lbs
Chest - 36.25
Waist - 35.25
Hips - 38.25

So far so good. Took my first shake for breakfast. The Hot rox I took when I woke up made me a little jittery but after one hour I was fine. Will take another one in 6 hours.

Stay tuned.

DG

No comments: