Wednesday, February 27, 2008

An inner look at my program.....

****:
how are those shakes doing?

me: Good good. Yesterday was tough but I got through it. Then I looked in the mirror today and was like "whaaaaaat" so yeah I'm stayin the course

****: hahahahh you anorexic freak! jj

me: hahahaha thanks. not to justify or anything but I actually think I'm getting in more feedings than the regular person

****: what does that mean "more feedings"

me: Everyone (especially obese people) usually only get 1, 2, or 3 servings of meals per day
I'm actually eating 5 meals a day but of good stuff

****: why do you get to eat more than them?

me: I was actually the opposite. Sometimes I would do 7-8 meals a day. On this diet I actually eat more frequently than most people. Which is good for my metabolism

****: aren't you just drinking shakes?

me: I'm drinking shakes. taking in healthy fats, using a fat mobilizer, milled flax seed

****:
so do you even get to eat anything solid is what i mean.

me: What do people usually eat anyways? I'm sure I'm eating cleaner than most
I get to eat one solid meal per day

****: oh! i thought it was one solid meal per week!!!

me: oh no I actually mean one solid meal per week oops.

****:
ahhh!!!! gross. so most days you are eating flax seads and shakes?

me: flax seeds, shakes and one table spoon of peanut butter at night.

****: i wouldn't be able to do it i hate shakes - even regular fat shakes

me: Coool. To be honest these shakes are actually tasty and I'm not even fiending that much

****: but to me - i figure you do it to experiment

me: Yeah most definitely. But you know me too: I've wanted to get super lean for forever. This is the first time I'm actually focused on it.

****: oh true - like have a true six/eight pack?

me: Yeah yeah. Next week when I do my solid meal we are goin out to eat

****:
alrighty [smile]

me:
We goin to the KEG baby!!!
****: hahahah ugh okee

me: whatever. it's my meal and we will go where I say we go.


Yeah I know I'm crazy for doing this. But really who wants to be normal anyways? :)

DG

No comments: