Thursday, February 28, 2008

Okay so this is the second big challenge.

I got cold sweats when I was training one of my clients. I had to cancel the rest of my appointments for the day.

So why did this happen?

Two things have come to mind:

1) I increased my dosage of the fat mobilizer I am taking by double. I had a little trouble with it in the morning and I took it an hour again before my client. These things are freaking potent. Most likely the reason why I ended up in cold sweats.

2) On training days I realized that I'm not taking in enough calories. I should be getting in 6 feedings a day at 1700 calories but I was getting only 5 feedings at 1400. BIG MISTAKE.

Modifications:

1) Decrease dosage by one fat burner. See how it affects my non training day tomorrow.

2) On training days I will stop being an idiot and take in the amount of calories I should be taking in. 6 feedings and 1700 calories.

I am going to stay strong and on the course. My thoughts are that when I start applying these slight modifications to the diet, I should be good to go. I am starting to wonder how I even survived my first day of training with only 1400 calories. Wow.

DG

No comments: