Monday, February 25, 2008

Okay so I'm about to make my last shake of the day.

Observations:

- I'm not as hungry or as deprived as I thought I would be.
- I haven't taken the last shake of the day but my energy is still good. I don't feel like crashing. I probably could do a sprint but on second thought....I'll just stick to the program.

What is the plan I am on? I was asked this by one of my clients today so I'll go over a brief overview:

- 5 shakes a day
- Staying within 1400 on non training days. 1700 on training days.
- Other supplements include: Omega 3's, multivitamins, fibre tablets, milled flaxseed and a fat mobilizer.
- One healthy meal a week
- 3 training days
- 5 days of 1 hour of NEPA (Non-exercise related physical activity ex. half an hour walking on a treadmill)
- No traditional cardio or intervals. If I did this my body would go into catabolism and I would wreck my muscle and metabolism.

I'm onto to day 27 right now and I'll be interested to see what happens with my workout. Right now I'm feeling good about this but then again I have 27 more days.

Keep posted...

DG

No comments: