Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 4 Wake up!

Okay so I said I wasn't going to post multiple times during the day. Well.....I LIED.

Now before I get into my results for this morning I just want to say this:

Public Service Announcement

Do not do what I am trying to do right now.

As I said before this is a 28 day experiment on myself. I do not know whether or not I'll reach my goals or end up in a hospital for malnutrition. Do not try this at home.

Okay so now that I got that out of the way...

I'm down to 178.8 lbs today. The weight is most likely half water weight lost due to my low carb intake. This is already my lowest weight I have ever hit, which is causing me to wonder if 28 days is too long. I'm already on the 5th day.

Forget the weight though. The mirror test was passed with flying colours.

I had some wacky vivid dreams last night though. I dreamnt I was a superhero battling other superheros. I also dreamnt that I ate a piece of chicken and it was so real that I thought I cheated on this diet. Weird. And no I'm not smoking crack.

I'm going have to keep a careful eye on my results and I may even have to cancel some social events because I fear I might just crash by staying up so damn late.

I don't mind being a social leper to see whether or not my experiment will work. Right now it takes importance over clubbing.

DG


No comments: