Tuesday, February 26, 2008

End of day update

Okay....NOW I'm feelin it.

So it's the second day and it was tough. I wasn't going to give in though.

My cravings for food kicked in when I decided (stupid me) to enter a grocery store to pick up some natural peanut butter. My sense of smell has been heightened due to the lack of real food.

So I got out of the grocery store as fast as possible and ended up passing by a bakery on the way to my car. The smell alone made my stomach start to rumble. I rushed passed to get to my car and make my shake. After that shake I was well satisfied and ready to roll.

BTW I just found out that when your stomach starts to rumble it doesn't mean that you are hungry. It's just your body passing food from one place to another. You can thank Men's health magazine for that one.

So today was still a success. I'm still strong and I think it was a tough day due to being out training. Yesterday I was at home all day and had control over everything. Today was on the go the whole time.

Today I was asked why I'm doing such an extreme type of diet. Well the reasons are:

- To be achieve a level of physical leanness I have never experienced.
- To break bad dietary habits that have been formed since I was a child.
- To challenge myself mentally and physically.
- To test out this diet and see if it actually works. Think of me as a scientist and a test subject all rolled up in one.

Anyways I can't type anymore. I want to shower and rest my brain. See you tomorrow.

DG

No comments: