Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 16 - WAKE UP - Training day

Alriiiighty then....

Starting weight today = 172.6 lbs

Although I have lost more weight than I originally wanted to it doesn't bother me one bit. I have still retained my muscle mass so in effect I don't end up looking small and waify. I still look the same size except just more cut and defined.

I'm thinking that by the end of this I will be hitting the high 160's and during the transition I'll probably gain back another 3-5 lbs of water weight.

From what I read about the transition back into solid foods it looks like I'll actually lose more fat in the two week process. I'll be upping my calories but from the accounts of others who have been on this diet it seemed that they all lost more fat.

I'm not entirely sure how that works out. By the end of this week I will be planning out my transition so I'll be sure to find out more.

DG

No comments: