Sunday, March 23, 2008

Other people's observations and mine too of course!

Universal observations:

- They think I'm crazy for doing this
- My facial features are more drawn in. I lost some baby fat around the face.
- I got smaller. I get different reactions to this one. The girls think it's cool and make fun of me while the guys think it's unmanly and make fun of me.

NOTE: I would much rather be smaller and more cut than being a muscular fatty. But hey that's just me :)

- I have more overall definition. I guess that happens when you strip fat away from your body while keeping your muscle. Go figure.
- I'm a little more boring now that I don't drink alcohol. But hey we could all use one more designated driver no? As long as it's not my car. NOT DRIVING! (inside joke)

My Observations

- I get colder easily and I don't sweat as much. Was the lost fat my 15 pound insulator?
- Need new clothes. Mine don't fit. And I just bought a friggin suit in February! Yeah good problems indeed.
- Flexibility has increased due to the reduction in my gut. Crazy.
- Less lower back pain.
- Increased athletic performance? I have yet to test this out but I do feel lighter on my feet.
- Stronger mentality towards food/life in general.
- I think clearerer.
- Sleeping earlier. Waking up earlier.
- Distaste for weak ass excuses.
- Admiration for anyone that challenges themselves whether it be through fitness, business, personal, spiritual whatever...

What I would do differently next time:

- Go on some sort of clean bulking phase to gain muscle before doing the diet.
- Work my abs like crazy and build as much muscle as possible before V-Dieting.
- Put my peanut butter in a safe place away from me. I had to get my sister to keep the peanut butter away from me until the end of my night. Shit can get addictive when you don't eat for 28 days.

DG

No comments: