Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 10 WAKE UP! Training day.....this should be interesting

I had an amazing sleep last night. I stopped taking ZMA's because they were making me wake up in the middle of the night. I wouldn't be able to sleep for another hour after waking. No sleep makes me a very cranky man.

Alright so here is what I have planned:

This workout's progression is to add one more rep to each exercise.

Mobility drills and light warm-up of all exercises.

A1) Dumbbell press with forward lunge 5@25lbs

Rest 30 seconds

A2) Dumbbell hang clean 5@60lbs

Rest 30 seconds

A3) 1-arm dumbbell row 5@80lbs

Rest 30 seconds and repeat for a total of 4 circuits

B1) Close-grip bench 5@170lbs

Rest 30 seconds

B2) Standing barbell curl 5@90lbs

Rest 30 seconds

B3) Front squats 5@140lbs

Rest 30 seconds and repeat for a total of 4 circuits

2 sets Planks for 1:15min

Like I have stated before training days are usually the most trying. So I'm going to modify my shakes and take two before I hit the gym. Hopefully this has a positive effect on my energy.

Thanks again to everyone for the support while I go through this crazy journey. The support is much appreciated.

DG

Ps - Excuse of the day: It's snowing heavily outside. I'm cold. I need a hug. Now that I got that out of the way...

No comments: