Sunday, March 2, 2008

Day 7 WAKE UP!


Dan Henderson is a TANK! Silva is the Michael Jordan of MMA.

Solid meal day.

Scale weight is 177.6lbs

This is the lowest I have ever weighed....ever. Actually I think I weighed this much 6-7 years ago. But that was when I took a week off of weight training and was partying/vacationing in Cuba. So that doesn't count.

You can attribute about 3lbs of my weight to water loss.

TODAY IS SOLID MEAL DAY! Even though I write in Caps lock I am not as excited as I should be....could I be getting used to this diet?

After watching the UFC yesterday I remembered why the hell I'm doing this CRAZY experiment.

These guys that are fighting are in my opinion the most athletic and physically fit human beings on the planet. But they didn't get that way by sitting on their ass and eating potato chips.

What they do is 10x harder than what I am trying right now. They train 4-5 months for one fight. During that training their nutrition has to be exact and on point for the full 4-5 months. I'm only doing this for 22 more days.

Their dedication to themselves and training is unparalleled and it stays that way for almost half a year. I'm only going hardcore training for 1/12 months. These guys are my heroes.

DG

No comments: