Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 21 - Assessment for Week 3

One more week of this $hit....

All subtractions are from the week before.

Before:

Weight - 186 lbs
Chest - 36.25 inches
Waist - 35 inches
Hips - 38.25 inches

One week after:

Weight - 178.6lbs minus 7.4lbs
Chest - 35.5 inches minus 0.75 inches
Waist - 33.25 inches minus 1.75 inches
Hips - 37.25 inches minus 1 inches

Two weeks after:

Weight - 175.4 lbs minus 3.2 lbs
Chest - 36.25 plus 0.75 inches
Waist - 33 - 0.25 inches
Hips - 37.25 same

Three weeks after:

Weigh in - 169.4 lbs minus 6 lbs
Chest - 35.5 minus 0.75 inches
Waist - 31.25 minus 1.75 inches
Hips - 36.5 minus 0.75 inches

I don't know what is going on but I think my measuring skills need to be improved. The weight doesn't lie though. Down 6 lbs from the 2nd week is pretty cool considering I thought that I lost the bulk of my weight in the initial week.

The shape in my abdominals is finally coming around. I reviewed my pictures from the very beginning to yesterdays photo's and I was impressed. Satisfied? No. Impressed? Yes.

Last night was a little challenging. I had to go to my friends kids 4th birthday and a lot of people were trying to tempt me to cheat on my diet. Either that or making fun of me. Little do they know that things like that drive me to finish off what I started.

When you start to get criticized and people start to challenge you, you can do one of two things:

1. Lay down and quit what you are doing.

OR

2. Use it as fuel to finish strong.

I choose to do the latter. It's a known fact that once people start to criticize and try to steer you off course with their comments it means that you are on the right track. These are just things you have to deal with.

One more week to go. 7 more friggin days.

I've made it this far.

I might as well finish strong.

DG

No comments: