Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 18 - WAKE UP and Life is happening

Morning weigh-in: 171.6 lbs

Life is happening. Challenges are occurring. There really is no way to avoid the things that life throws your way. You have decisions to make on a constant basis and you have to always evaluate what is important.

Right now life is happening to me. I'm still going to stay strong with the diet. No buts or excuses.

By the end of next week I should be down to the high 160's range and then I get to transition back to solid foods. I'm over the hump so to speak and I'm just being a machine the whole way through till the end.

In the next couple of days I will post my transition plan back to solid foods. From what I have read and researched it seems that I will gain back a few pounds of water weight but lose more fat in the process. I'm not sure how that works out but I'm eager to find out.

DG

No comments: