Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Observations

Observation #1

I think the customer service people at my gym don't recognize me anymore. Maybe it's due to the loss of fat from my face.


Observation #2

I HAD A FAT FACE?!?!?


Observation #3

It's getting colder now that I don't have fat to insulate my body. Next time I ever do this diet I will make sure it's during the spring time. This winter doesn't help one bit. Damn you Canada!


Observation #4

If you can go through this then everything else seems smaller and more achievable by nature. I'm going to do a blog post on physical transformation and the effects it has on your psyche. I've seen it happen with my own eyes and I'm going through it right now.


Observation #5

I shot hoops yesterday for my NEPA at the Y. I didn't go full speed but I noticed that I was a little more explosive than usual. My vertical has gotten a little higher. My shot is going in consistently for some reason. Is this all in my head??

Mind you that I just shot hoops, dribbled and practiced layups so I wasn't playing a full game. But with the loss of 13 lbs of fat I expect to be a little more athletic than I was before. I mean it's 13 lbs! Maybe just a little tiny bit....

I wonder what will happen when I play beach volleyball this year? Hmm....


Observation #6

My abs are not where I want them to be yet. I foresee that even after this diet is done, I will have a lot more work to do if I want them to be at my goal level. I'm not conceding anything yet but I know I have more work to do.

At least I have a head start on things :)

DG

Ps. I will be training myself today. I feel so bad for my clients. They have to feel my wrath!

No comments: