Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 9 WAKE UP!

So far so good :P

Yeah I know I just woke up and haven't even had my first shake but I'm feeling better than yesterday already. That day is behind me and I feel that today is going to be a good day.

I trained my body hard yesterday and I feel it. It seems that my hardest days are the days that I strength train my body. Non training days are a breeze compared to training days.

Here's what I did: 3 reps each/7 circuits

Lat pull ups @ 20lbs
+
Overhead Squats (these are a bitch and a half) @ 100lbs
+
Dips @ 60lbs

Side plank holds for 1:10 each side.

I've reworked my days so that my training days are the days that I am usually at home with clients. When I'm not traveling all over Toronto it makes it easier on my mind and my will by just being at home.

First shake is in half an hour. Keep y'all posted.

DG

No comments: