Sunday, March 2, 2008

End of day post

It's gettin late so I'm going to make this quick.

The challenge wasn't so much of a challenge after all. Beer was abundant. The one thing I didn't expect was that when the chips came around I didn't crave them a bit. Now I'm a huge sucker for chips. I mean huge. But no shakies, no mental breakdowns, just nothing.

The bad thing is that every one of my friends knows what I'm doing now. So instead of being accountable to a handful of people, I'm now accountable to all of my close friends. Now I REALLY can't screw around.

Peer pressure can be a positive thing if used in the right way...

Solid meal day tomorrow. I'm not really craving for it too much but I definitely think it's going to keep me on track.

The one thing I have to get on top of is my NEPA (non exercise related physical activity). Parking farther is not a problem. Going on half an hour walks for 5 days a week seems boring a redundant. But if I want to follow this program exactly as it is outlined I must be agreeable with the plan.

Tomorrow should be my best day so far.

DG

No comments: