Monday, March 10, 2008

End of day post - Training day

Training days are getting a little better. I'm not as cranky as I was last week and I even trained an extra client to boot. I'm excited by the results I'm getting on this diet but I'm not where I want to be yet.

I have another two weeks to go but surprisingly I'm getting stronger as time goes by. Would I recommend anyone to do this diet? Only if you are VERY VERY VERY SERIOUS about getting results.

There are also a lot of factors involved like medical conditions, psychological conditions and training. How strong is the motivation? How strong is your will? How much support do you really have? How can you handle setbacks? Are you honest with yourself? Are you ready to live a healthy lifestyle?

A lot more questions to ask. I don't have that time right now.

Dan John said it best, "An insane diet for insane people."

DG

No comments: