Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Observations: Training days are hard to deal with and I can't seem to keep my pants on


Observation #1

I realized that the days I train myself are the days I feel it the most.

Modification: I'm going to start taking in one extra shake before I train so my body can have more of a calorie surplus to burn from.

I'm going to take my recovery shake before then after my workout. I was taking it during and it didn't help one bit.

We'll see how these mods work out.

Observation #2

If you read too much into the headline then SHAME ON YOU. Pleeeeease get your mind out of the gutter. A little maturity please?!?

My pants seem to be getting really loose on this diet. I have to tie my jogging pants extra tight and pull in one extra notch on my belt for the jeans.

Like I tell my clients when they lose weight: Having to buy new clothes is a GOOD problem to have.

End of day. The easiest part of this diet is waking up and going to sleep.

DG

No comments: