Monday, March 24, 2008

Transition day 1 - Assessment after 28 days

All subtractions are from the week before.

Before:

Weight - 186 lbs
Chest - 36.25 inches
Waist - 35 inches
Hips - 38.25 inches

4 weeks after

Weigh in - 168 lbs
Chest - 35.25
Waist - 31.00
Hips - 36.25

In Total 28 days later...

Weight = Minus 18 lbs
Chest = Minus 1 inch
Waist = Minus 4 inches
Hips = Minus 2 inches



For a fat loss program I would say that these are pretty good results to attain within only one month. From what I have read, the transition (if one properly) will actually burn more fat and help me lose more inches.

Overall I'm extremely impressed by my progress. I have never in my life been at this weight before. I don't expect to keep all of it off. I'm thinking there will be a 3 pound weight gain in water coming back into my system.

My abs are developing nicely but they are not where I want them to ideally be. I still have more work to be done but I have a great starting point to work from now.

This is not the ending. I believe it is just the beginning. I will be posting my transition on this blog as well as my future training endeavors.

DG

1 comment:

ironlady said...

Wow, that was definitely impressive! 18 pounds and minus 4 inches on the waist...serious stuff.
This jump start puts you in a good place for all the new programs that you are planning!