Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Grind

So this is where I am.

The first week was somewhat a breeze. The diet was new and fresh. The shakes were tasty and I was starting a new workout program. So motivation was at an all time high.

Now is the Grind.

Initial motivation wears off. I am turning into a machine. Drink water, take vitamins, drink shake, rinse, repeat. This is the part where i just have to dig in and just do it. I have to become a mindless robot keep on moving forward. Sounds fun eh?

Thank god I have people to be accountable to. Who? Well if you are reading this blog then YOU are the person I am accountable to. It's easier to handle doing this if I know that I will be a complete failure in the eyes of my readers by not following through till the end. So I thank you for that.

They say the 2nd week of the V-diet is the hardest. I'm not ready to admit that. I'm just going to grind away.

DG

Ps. My sister is such a damn good cook. Staying away from the kitchen is priority #1 today.

No comments: