Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 24

Morning weigh in = 167.4 lbs

I'm already in the process of planning out my entire workout/diet plan after my transition.

I'm extremely hypercritical of myself and even though the results are GREAT, I am left unsatisfied. They say an finished person is a boring person and I think I fit that description perfectly.

My thoughts are turning this blog into an actual training diary. I love to use the programs of other Fitness Experts to understand where they are coming from in terms of how they develop their programs.

I have already tried:

Mark Verstegen's Core Performance program
  • For Advanced exercisers and mainly targeted towards athletes

Alwyn Cosgrove's - Afterburn 1 fat loss training program
  • Fat loss training for Advanced exercisers.

Craig Ballantyne's - Turbulence Training extreme fat loss program
  • Fat loss training for Beginner Exercisers (recommended for almost all my clients)

Chad Waterbury's - HFT program (part of it)

Upcoming will be Christian Thibideau's Next Level Training bodybuilding program.

I want to be jacked in a cover model type of way. I'm going to keep persisting until I get there. Then I'll find another thing to challenge myself with ;)

DG