Monday, March 3, 2008

End of day post - Tough day....

Alright...this ain't easy.

Took the actual recommended dose of the fat mobilizer and didn't like it. Not to mention that I had to train a lot of clients today. I think due to this diet I'm training them a little harder. LOL!

I actually shot some hoops today for my NEPA. I didn't play or run. Just shot the ball and it was hella therapeutic. I was having a really tough day until I shot the ball and took my mind off of this diet.

It's not so much that I'm hungry. It's the mental warfare I play with myself on a day to day that takes a toll at times. After these 28 days are over I will be tougher than I ever have been in my life. This diet not only changes your body. It changes your life.

I heard that if you can go through these 28 days you can accomplish anything in life. I'm beginning to understand. I have a new found disrespect for excuses. I don't like them. I hate them even more when I hear myself try and use them.

I have a lot of excuses as to why I should just get off of this diet. All of them are weak. Each day bring something different so I'm excited to see what tomorrow brings.

It could be easier. It could be more difficult. Either way I'll be ready.

And it's only the start of the 2nd week....Sheesh I'm such a whiner :P

DG

No comments: